Our execution strategy incorporates proven methodologies, extremely qualified personnel, and a highly responsive approach to managing deliverable.
- Universities Partnership through Articulation Programs Agreement
Our strategy is to facilitate and coordinate Universities Partnership in Nigeria for Higher Education Provider in Australia through Articulation Programs Agreement. Articulation agreements are the same as transfer pathways agreements or twinning agreement. Our articulation agreements will simplify international student’s recruitments through an academic transition process that enables students to continue their enrolment in Australian Universities if they wish to do so. Below are different entry points overseas articulation students can use when studying with us to transit into Australian Universities.
- ‘1 year study in local Universities +2 Years’ participating Australian Universities Degree Programmes
- ‘2 year studies in local Universities +1 Years’ participating Australian Universities Degree Programmes
- 2 year studies in local Universities +2 Years’ participating Australian Universities Degree Programmes
- ‘3 year studies in local Universities with Australian Universities Bachelor’s Degree award
Participating Australian Universities will work together with participating overseas Universities to review the curriculum, jointly agree on the level of instruction required to meet the degree requirements, decide how completed courses /units can be transfer to participating Australian Universities.
Purpose of Articulation Agreements
Aussi Council Articulation agreements are designed to build strong partnerships and coordination between participating Australian and overseas Universities. It provides a smooth transition for students by identifying comparable coursework and degree requirements student can meet at their overseas Universities which can be transferred to participating Australian Universities – similar to recognition of prior learning.
Benefits to Australian Universities for participating in Articulation agreements
- Promote curriculum alignment, relevance and integration
- Expand program content and specialisation
- Enhance public image and reputation
- Source of international students recruitment
- Create a more unified and organised recruitments and education system
- Facilitate study abroad and exchange program