This course supports the needs of builders, estimators, trade contractors and other building and construction professionals responsible for administering contracts for building work.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sector:
– Construction, Plumbing and Services Sector
Section 1: Identify and analyse the essential elements, sections and clauses of a business contract.
Section 2: Select an appropriate contract for the works to be undertaken.
Section 3: Identify and apply the factors involved in the termination of a business contract.
Section 4: Administer the contract.
Section 5: Finalise a contract.
Evidence of the ability to:
– select right contract for particular project
– select appropriate clauses and conditions within the contract
– administer contract to the standard required by the organisation and according to legal or regulatory requirements that may exist within the state or territory in which work is being done
– determine appropriate measures to be taken in the event of an anomaly in the rendering of the contract.