It applies to participants who use specialised knowledge and follow agreed processes to problem solve within their area of responsibility.
Work functions in the occupational areas where this unit may be used are subject to regulatory requirements. Refer to the FNS Implementation Guide Companion Volume or the relevant regulator for specific guidance on requirements.
This course is beneficial to participants in:
– Financial Services Sector
Section 1: Review accounts receivable process
Section 2: Identify bad and doubtful debts
Section 3: Review compliance with terms and conditions and plan recovery action
Section 4: Prepare reports and file documentation
Section 5: Distribute creditor invoices for authorization
Section 6: Remit payments to creditors
Section 7: Prepare accounts paid report and reconcile balances outstanding
Evidence of the ability to:
– monitor accounts, following organisational policy and procedures and industry compliance requirements
– identify bad and doubtful debts in a timely manner
– plan effective recovery actions
– follow bank account reconciliation processes
– use relevant data entry systems accurately.