This course of competency supports builders, project managers and related construction industry professionals responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and standards in the building and construction industry.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sector:
– Construction, Plumbing and Services Sector
Section 1: Access and interpret relevant code and standard requirements.
Section 2: Classify buildings.
Section 3: Analyse and apply a range of solutions to a construction problem to ensure compliance with the BCA.
Section 4: Apply fire protection requirements.
Evidence of the ability to:
– comply with organisational quality procedures and processes
– apply and interpret relevant documentation and codes
– apply BCA performance requirements relating to design and construction of a medium rise building
– demonstrate understanding of assessment methods available to determine compliance with the BCA.