It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who require well-developed skills in the use of a range of software packages. They use these skills to establish, document and implement consistent standards of document design within an organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sectors:
– Sport, Fitness and Recreation Sector
– Creative Arts and Culture Sector
– Business Services Sector
Administration – General Administration
Section 1: Establish Documentation Standards
Section 2: Manage Template Design and Development
Section 3: Develop Standard Text for Documents
Section 4: Develop and Implement Strategies to Ensure the Use of Standard Documentation
Section 5: Develop and Implement Strategies for Maintenance and Continuous Improvement of Standard Documentation
Evidence of the ability to:
– Identify the organisational needs, requirements and information technology capabilities relevant to the design and production of documents.
– Establish documentation standards to meet organisational requirements.
– Design, test and amend document templates.
– Develop and implement documentation and training to support use of standard templates and macros.
– Monitor the implementation of standard documentation templates and macros and make improvements in line with organisational requirements.