It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are required to organise and manage meetings within their workplace, including conducting or managing administrative tasks in providing agendas and meeting material. They may work as senior administrative staff or may be individuals with responsibility for conducting and chairing meetings in the workplace.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sectors:
– Transport and Logistics Sector
– Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Sector
– Sport, Fitness and Recreation Sector
– Pulp & Paper Manufacturing Industry Sector
– Manufacturing Sector
– Health Sector
– Financial Services Sector
– Defence Sector
– Creative Arts and Culture Sector
– Property Services Sector
– Business Services Sector
– Aviation Sector
Administration – General Administration
Section 1: Prepare for meetings
Section 2: Conduct meetings
Section 3: Follow up meetings
Evidence of the ability to:
– Apply conventions and procedures for formal and informal meetings including:
* developing and distributing agendas and papers.
* identifying and inviting meeting participants.
* organising and confirming meeting arrangements.
* running the meeting and following up.
– Organise, take part in and chair a meeting.
– Record and store meeting documentation.
– Follow organisational policies and procedures.