It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments in senior administrative roles.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sectors:
– Sport, Fitness and Recreation Sector
– Health Sector
– Property Services Sector
– Community Services Sector
– Business Services Sector
– Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management Sector
Administration – General Administration
Section 1: Plan for the New or Modified Administrative System
Section 2: Implement New or Modified Administrative System
Section 3: Monitor Administrative System
Evidence of the ability to:
– Work with relevant personnel and stakeholders to identify administrative system improvements.
– Document necessary requirements or modifications.
– Provide training and support for staff to use the new or modified system.
– Monitor the new system and identify future improvements and staff training needs.