It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are required to plan and manage conferences. They may work as senior administrative staff, or may be other individuals who have been delegated responsibility for planning and managing a conference.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sectors:
– Sport, Fitness and Recreation Sector
– Business Services Sector
Administration – General Administration
Section 1: Plan Conference.
Section 2: Promote Conference.
Section 3: Organise Conference.
Section 4: Coordinate Conference Proceedings.
Section 5: Follow Up Conference Proceedings.
Evidence of the ability to:
– Prepare and investigate conference requirements.
– Promote the conference using public relations strategies according to predetermined budgets and deadlines.
– Coordinate conference proceedings including addressing any problems as they arise.
– Fulfil all post-conference requirements according to organisational requirements.