It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are responsible for preparing financial reports. They may be individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise, or they might have responsibility for these tasks in relation to their own work group or role.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sectors:
– Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Section
– Financial Services Section
– Creative Arts and Culture Section
– Property Services Section
– Business Services Section
– Automotive Retail, Service and Repair Section
Finance – Financial Administration
Section 1: Maintain Asset Register
Section 2: Record General Journal Entries for Balance Day Adjustments
Section 3: Prepare Final General Ledger Accounts
Section 4: Prepare End of Period Financial Reports
Evidence of the ability to:
– Produce a detailed asset register and depreciation schedule.
– Accurately record entries for balance day adjustments.
– Prepare financial reports.
– Trace and reconcile errors systematically or seek expert advice if required.
– Apply double-entry principles.
– Complete all tasks according to organisational policies and industry standards.