It applies to participant working in senior marketing positions who are responsible for formulating a marketing plan by developing specific marketing strategies and tactics in accordance with the organisation’s overall marketing objectives.
participant operating at this level may receive input from people working under their supervision who collect information required to devise specific marketing strategies and tactics.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course.
This course is beneficial to participants in the following sectors:
– Creative Arts and Culture Sector
– Property Services Sector
– Construction, Plumbing and Services Sector
– Business Services Sector
Upon completion of this course, participants will possess adequate skill in:
– Strategic Marketing Skill Set
Business Development – Marketing
Section 1: Devise Marketing Strategies
Section 2: Plan Marketing Tactics
Section 3: Prepare and Present A Marketing Plan
Evidence of the ability to:
– devise, document and present a marketing plan including:
* evaluation of marketing opportunity options.
* marketing strategies that utilise existing strengths and opportunities and develop resources and expertise as needed to meet objectives.
* marketing tactics that are legal, ethical, achievable and can be reviewed.
* costs, scheduling, responsibilities and accountabilities for tactics.
* strategic use of marketing approaches and marketing mix.
* rationale for objectives and chosen strategies and tactics.
– adjust marketing plan in response to feedback from key stakeholders and disseminate for implementation.